Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What Is Important

First things first, I'm back, as my friend Bakatare will be very pleased to note. The hiatus ended up being longer than I expected, and I didn't really do any work on the wiki, but hopefully I'm recharged and will be able to take this blog into the next phases of work.

Now, as to the topic.

What is important? I don't think too many people ask this kind of question very often, and I think that's a shame, both in real life and in imaginary realms. You can learn a ton about somebody just by looking at what's important to them.

There are other questions that should also be answered, in this context regarding peoples in the world. Questions like: "What is power; strength?", "What does it mean to be alive?", "What is wealth?", "Who are you, what do you want?"...well, you get the idea.

These questions are important because they reveal the soul of both an individual person, and people as a whole. Questions like them will one day be included on a small information sheet given to players to fill out about their characters.

I think that people should ask themselves these questions in real life, too, because once you begin to truly understand what's important to you, it's much easier to be at peace with yourself.

There'll be more to follow today, probably something about elves and their numerology.

No comments: