Thursday, February 14, 2008

Taking a blog break

Hey folks, I've decided to take a break from the blogging for a bit. There are a couple things I'd like to cover, though, to make things nice and clear.

1) I'm not tired of it. I'm really not, I promise.

2) I'm not done with this world. Quite the contrary, in fact, I'm taking a break so I can focus on other aspects of creating the campaign world, like drawing maps and working on the wiki.

3) I'm coming back, really I am. You'll just have to trust me.

I plan to take two weeks to do other work, and think about some aspects of the world I haven't thought about enough to do posts on yet. Ideally, I'm going to start writing the blog based on what I've done in the wiki, rather than the other way around.

If you're the sort who doesn't use RSS and actually checks the site every day, don't worry and don't check it for the next week. I promise I won't post anything for a week. I also promise I will have a post up before March 2nd.

Until then, farewell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Remind me of this: In the standard calender, March 2 < April 3, right? Ipso facto (and speaking purely mathematically) you fail.

Post, damn you.

DylanZimmerman said...

Patience my friend. All things in good time.